It is now on behalf of a beautiful start up, created in 2018 and oriented geo Data that we are looking for a Front JS Developer on a permanent contract.
This growing company specializes in the collection of geographic data in order to help brands develop their networks of shops / stores across the country. To do this, they are looking for a technically sound profile who is ready to invest 200% in the project.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
- DevOps competence: consolidate the scalability and solidity of the platform
- Development of new features (infinite to do on new features)
- Refactoring from time to time
- Development of tests associated with new functionalities
- A bit of application performance optimization
- Take charge of the data, geo data and cloud part
- Take part in the project: exchange, discuss
The technical stack:
- At each merge request, the code is reviewed by a peer.
- Writing tests (unit tests) + Git + Linter.
- End to end test on the entire operation of the application.
- The whole team participates to the decision process for the development of features (marketing, biz dev, development). FrontEnd branches are also tested by non-tech members and sometimes customers before they send to production.
- Release: a new feature per month that involves FrontEnd until bugs are fixed.
- CI for each merge request
Areas for improvement on the subject with future recruits:
- Strengthen Pair programming (which is a good way to improve skills)
- Improve the quality of code reviews
- Change from View 2 to View 3
- 10 days of RTT
- Framework package contract
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- 50% coverage - insurance
The remote policy
Option 1: in their offices with an on-site presence at least 1 day / week (Monday).
Option 2: full remote with a presence once a month for 2-3 days, with payment of travel costs (for the mode of transport: train only, for ecological reasons).
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You don't have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- You do not fully master the front End JS part (Vue.js; React.js; Angular)
- Data, DevOps and cloud topics do not interest you
- You are not ready to travel several days / months in Toulouse if you are in fullremote
- You will understand, for this position we are looking for a technically solid person. But not only. Indeed, it will take pedagogy and willingness to advance the technical team. Your role will therefore be to set up a more robust code while touching the subjects of data, cloud and Ops.
Great development prospects await you and real business potential is to be seen.
Want to try the adventure? Click Apply, we'll take care of the rest :-)