Our Client is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery.
In the Developer Experience team, our mission is to invent and implement products that will become the new standards for the SW Engineering industry. The team comes from the fusion of two awesome companies from France and USA that share the same mission: manage change so software teams can innovate faster thanks to sustainable innovation.
Since we merge, we have been growing our team of passionate engineers (Software Developers and Data Scientists) in order to fulfill our new role: build products that help developers ship better code faster. Our mission in the Developer Experience Team is to drive the “shift left” in software development, by providing developers with feedback as early as possible so that they can ship code confidently and fast.
Today, this means building CLI tools and IDE extensions that make it easier for developers to access rapid CI validation without disrupting their work flow.
We measure our success as a team by monitoring both raw usage metrics and user-value driven metrics.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
What you will find
As our lead ML Engineer / Data Scientist in the Developer Experience team, you will not only revolutionize the way developers code, but you will specifically deep dive into the mechanics of the different programming languages. You will have to be creative and meet many challenges along with the team.
- How to build great code parsing and understanding systems
- How to implement efficient code representation
- How to invent and implement scalable code generation systems
- How to implement language / frameworks agnostic solutions
- How to create multi-language and multi-framework compatible solutions
- How to build multi-IDEs compatible extensions / plugins
- How to parse large amounts of code with awesome performances
- How to implement algorithms that are able to understand and generate code
Product and strategy challenges:
- How to shape data and ML solutions that can bring value to our customers
- How to Invent and implement user-centric AI / ML solutions (i.e. solutions that bring value to the user)
- How to leverage human interaction to improve AI / ML solutions
- How to have a great User-Experience with our AI / ML assistant (suggestions,…)
- How to leverage ML to enhance local development tooling
- How to think out-of-the-box to invent the development tools that will be used by all developers and last over the coming 10(000) years?
- How to shape a Product strategy based on the market trends, the developers feedbacks and our deep convictions as engineers and users?
- People and organization challenges:
- How to grow and scale the team so that everyone is happy and great products are delivered?
- How to attract and keep great talents?
- How to evolve in an agile and lean way while adapting to the requirements of an international fast-growing company?
- Really depends on you experiences
- 60 to 100K, and even more if you're one of the world expert on AI for code
- BSPCE from one of the biggest tech company in the US
What we are looking for in you
This is a full-time role at E4 Level which includes Management responsibilities.
Overall, here are the skills we expect from you:
- You are collaborative, open-minded, and looking to continue to develop your craft
- You are results oriented. You don’t consider your work or the work of your team to be done before it reaches the target that has been defined. You do whatever is required and take all the initiatives to reach this target
- You’re both a pragmatic and innovative person. You’re not afraid to think out of the box, while you always choose fast-result way
> Product Oriented Data Strategy Management (Mandatory)
- You are curious about code quality
- You have a good product sensitivity. Our features are targeting developers, the tech team is expected to have a great impact on product decisions
- You are user centric and want every minute you spend at work to be of benefit to our users
- You are able to build and drive a Data strategy to reach a Product Goal
- You are able to formalize documents that can be shared at the Exec-Team / Board level (in the US) to convince about Data strategy
- AI / ML solutions development (Mandatory)
- You have good fundamentals in Applied Mathematics (ML, statistics, graph theory)
- You are able to write production ready code (we use primarily Python, Typescript, and some Go). You are proud of the code you pro=duce; you do your best to apply clean code guidelines: it’s obvious, concise, tested and self-understandable / documented. Your mantra is to leave the code better than you found it
- You have MLOps and Cloud knowledge (Nice to have)
> Leadership and People Management (Mandatory)
- You’re experienced at pairing and mentoring
- You have a leadership mindset. You inspire people who work with you and you are able to build a strong team spirit
- You love helping people in your team grow and improve.
- You are able to put in place the adequate process to have an efficient delivery in your team
- Working in an international tech company
- Have influences on Data strategy of one of the most knew tech company
- Remote work and great offices in Paris 1st arrondissement
- Great multi-cultural team
Le Data Scientist est un expert dans la maîtrise et l’interprétation des données. Ce métier regroupe des compétences de plusieurs métiers comme Data Miner et Data Analyst.
The Data Scientist is an expert in mastering and interpreting data. This profession brings together skills from several professions such as Data Miner and Data Analyst.
Le Chief Data Officer a pour fonction de faciliter l’accès aux données et de repérer celles qui sont les plus importantes à extraire, afin de faciliter la prise de décision au sein de son entreprise.
Vous n'êtes pas le millionième visiteur, simplement une aide précieuse qui mérite d'être récompensée.En savoir plus