Data Engineer opportunity in full remote - ScaleUp Fintech
This start-up is building the financial OS (Operating System) for European SMEs. A single source for financial data, used on one side by entrepreneurs to run their business (invoicing and getting paid, paying suppliers and expense management, piloting cash and profitability) and on the other side by their accountant for bookkeeping and fiscal declarations.
Saving time to all entrepreneurs and accountants, helping them to make the right decisions and enabling 3rd parties to offer added-value personalized financial services.
It launched in France and will expand to other markets in Continental Europe in 2022. Its commercial website is thus in French only but the code is obviously documented in English and the tech team speaks English.
It is product-led, growing fast, backed by strong investors and are starting to hire software engineers anywhere in Europe, to join the experienced remote-first engineering team.
Your mission will be : building a scalable Data Platform, inspired by the state of the art, that will serve as a foundation to design analytics pipelines and machine learning products to power the start up and make it the best financial OS in the market.
- You will be the go-to person for anything data engineering, bringing expertise and vision in the experienced Tech & Data team.
- You will be the main architect of the Data Platform, from data ingestion and validation to transport, storage and exposure to consumers
- You will lead the design and implementation of data solutions (streaming, ETL, etc)
- You will work hand in hand with data scientists and analysts to implement analytics and machine learning solutions
- You will work closely with software engineers - the most critical data producers - to guarantee data quality and integrity, and promote a culture where data is seen as a production system
Vous n'êtes pas le millionième visiteur, simplement une aide précieuse qui mérite d'être récompensée.En savoir plus