This Startup, leader in its sector, is looking for CRM Administrator and Analyst !
Our client is a fast growing network automation and security company, specializing in DDI (DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management). Their Smart DDI approach offers enterprises and service providers a unique appliance-based solution to intelligently simplify and automate design, deployment and management of their critical network infrastructure. Through patented technology, their 360º solution suite secures DNS services to safeguard sensitive data and ensure application access. Companies in all sectors rely on our offerings to face the challenges of key IT initiatives such as cloud, IoT, 5G, and mobility.
The CRM Administrator & Analyst serves to optimize and improve the sales process and go to market strategy in our CRM. He/she reports to the Director of Performance, Productivity and BI.
This role will work to implement sales and marketing goals/metrics in the CRM, improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the processes between operational teams.
The CRM Administrator & Analyst will work closely with teams and Executive management to develop metrics, provide data analysis and optimize CRM as well as other tools to track, measure and optimize the business.
● Own and manage their day-to-day operations of their martech stack: web visitor tracker, Chatbot, ZoomInfo, CRM Support, etc., and the sync to the CRM System ;
● Implement the sales and marketing data management strategy, KPIs, and create a roadmap to improve the enrichment and quality of the database according to the agreed criteria ;
● Build and scale repeatable business processes to continuously implement and improve sales and marketing operational efficiencies ;
● Establish, maintain, and improve upon sales and marketing policies and processes that ensure best practices are leveraged and compliance is adhered ;
● Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to recruit new prospects and generate qualified business opportunities for sales teams ;
● Support the sales teams in following up on prospect requests and business opportunities, as well as helping with the management and quality of sales forecasts ;
● Work with sales/marketing managers to drive KPIs throughout the sales funnel and facilitate SLA discussions and policy changes between operational teams (admin, sales, finance and marketing) ;
● Provide reports on activities, sales forecasts and data quality.
To be defined according to the profil.
Education and Experience :
● 3 years or more in the role of CRM Administrator ;
● Well-rounded understanding of complex sales and marketing processes and team structures ;
● Demonstrated experience developing metrics to measure and analyze sales and marketing forecasts, pipeline and overall productivity ;
● Demonstrated expertise in using CRM tools to implement and automate processes as well as, track and report on business metrics ;
● Demonstrated experience in data analytics and the ability to critically analyze quantitative performance data to draw constructive conclusions ;
● Experience with process improvements or efficiencies to enhance sales and marketing team performance ;
● Experience in an IT software Subscription SaaS company is a plus ;
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Skills and Abilities :
● Proficiency with CRM or related customer relationship management tool, database tables, and business intelligence tools ;
● Expertise in implementing and managing a major CRM environment like Zoho CRM, Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics ;
● Experience with Netsuite is a plus ;
● Outstanding interpersonal skills ;
● Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities ;
● Data driven, analytical ;
● Fluent in English (both written and spoken), an extra language will be a plus ;
● Teamplayer, self starter and autonomous, positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset.
They offer a great opportunity to grow with their company, in a rapidly advancing and strongly innovative environment.
At our client, they fully believe in congeniality in the workplace and in their relationships with their Customers, partners and colleagues. They ensure a positive work environment that is encouraging, enthusiastic, and motivating to their team. This approach breaks down barriers in order to stimulate their Company’s ambition of constant overachievement.
Vous n'êtes pas le millionième visiteur, simplement une aide précieuse qui mérite d'être récompensée.En savoir plus