Created in 2009, this scale-up has developed a platform for connecting travelers and local travel agencies, all over the world.
Today, more than 300,000 travelers have already passed through this platform to fly to 200 destinations. After several fundraisers including one of 70 millions, they are looking to strengthen their tech team!
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
- 110 people overall (around thirty different nationalities)
- 30/40 people on the tech team
- Your close team: a PM Mobile, 1 iOS Dev, 1 alternating iOS and 1 alternating Android.
- Product design and architecture
- Implementation of good practices
- Going into production and monitoring the app in production
- Android work-study management
Your roadmap / your challenges
- A BtoC app (travel project, chat, push notification, guide, deeplinking, offline)
- Heavy traffic
- 100% Kotlin
- Modularized MVP Architecture
- Modern bookstores
- Geographical reference
- Modularized MVP architecture
- Retrofit 2
- Coroutines, Dagger, Picasso
- Junit, Mockito, Espresso
- Unit tests
- CI / CD
- 4 day week
- Restaurant ticket at 9 €
- 50% insurance
- 50% transport
- Travel bonus> 600 euros per year to spend on the platform
- Flexible hours
- Sport group, games, music
- Friendly remote: full remote where you can take up to 4 days of teleworking + 2 x 8 weeks of telework abroad
Your profile is particularly relevant if:
- You have at least 4/5 years of experience as an Android Developer
- You master Java and / or Kotlin and the Material Design guidelines
- You are interested in good practices, code quality and scalability.
- You know how to be an educator to help others improve their skills.
- You regularly do technical monitoring
- You speak english fluently
Personally, you are passionate, kind, sociable, curious and autonomous.
If you do recognize yourself in this description, don't hesitate, the adventure begins now!