This is a 100% Tech driven company built to help users deliver an intuitive search-as-you-type experience on their websites and mobile apps.
They provide a search API used by thousands of customers in more than 100 countries.
Clearly one of the best tech companies in the world !
DREAM JOB DESCRIPTION
This is an opportunity for someone to help design and make an immense impact at a fast growing company. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
Your role will consist of:
- Architecture, design and develop new versions
- Implement new features, solve issues and analyse user's feedback on our open-source projects.
- Coordinate with our product, design and marketing teams on the release of new projects and websites
- Take ownership, research, explore and deliver novel experiences
- Teach us what we don't know and how you want to improve the search and discovery experience
- Participate (new features, bug fixes) to other popular open-source projects related to our project needs
- Be a technical mentor and help the team grow
- Help define engineering best practices and processes
- Competitive pay and equity
- Your choice of computer & phone
- Coaching and sponsorship to attend, participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops,
- Fully stocked office and kitchens, team workouts, meals & happy hours
You might be a fit if you have:
- You have created at least one reusable module (private or public)
- Experience with at least one of the following frameworks React, Angular, Vue.js or Ember.js
- Quality code
- You have an eye for great user experiences (UX)
- Excellent spoken and written English skills required