This is a 100% Tech driven company built to help users deliver an intuitive search-as-you-type experience on their websites and mobile apps.
They provide a search API used by thousands of customers in more than 100 countries.
Clearly one of the best tech companies in the world !
DREAM JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the AI team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple services ranging from our Analytics platform to AI driven services enhancing the Search results of our engine.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Develop, maintain and monitor the systems for our AI products offering.
- Evaluate performance of current and future systems, both software and hardware.
- Participate in the design of new systems.
- Work with other teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve high impact issues
- Competitive pay and equity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in GO, Kubernetes ( nice to have)
- Experience working with large scale datasets.
- Design and operation of robust pipelines.
- Experience designing data intensive applications leveraging relational (e.g. postrgeSQL) or NoSQL (e.g. Bigtable) databases.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices.
- Proven experience in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
- Ability to make autonomous decisions and taking ownership for them.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills required.